Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 8GB 250GB DVD Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)

Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 8GB 250GB DVD Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 8GB 250GB DVD Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) From Amazon.com


Everyday computing just got easier with the Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed Notebook that gets the job done. Fully loaded with an Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Processor and 8GB DDR3 Memory, the Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop makes for a speedy and efficient PC. The 250GB SATA Hard Drive provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Desktop PC is also pre-loaded with Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit) that offers a user-friendly interface.


This product is backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Your product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via a single point of contact at Amazon. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for BASIC college student needs
Reviewed by MoMo in the United States on January 2, 2019
Verified Purchase
Hello,
I am a college student who just needs a basic (with a huge emphasis being basic), affordable computer.

My uses: streaming videos (youtube and Netflix), Microsoft Office products like Word and PowerPoint, and surfing the web. This does all of that at a very fast pace. The computer does not slow down and loads videos and pages really fast. The intel core i5 is a fast processor, and the 8 GB ram helps me with multitasking and having 20 tabs open without everything freezing constantly.

That said, I received everything in the description, the correct processor, the 8 GB ram, the 250 GB space, the DVD disc slot, and etc.

Side note: This is not a gaming computer. I did not intend to use this for gaming so this does not matter to me. The graphics card is EXTREMELY weak for gaming. Playing overwatch at the LOWEST settings will give me 30 FPS and League of legends at the LOWEST settings will give me 40 FPS. I play those games rarely so it does not bother me.

Overall summary: If you are on a budget, and you just need to get school work done and some Netflix/youtube, this is perfect for you. If you are looking for something that can handle that PLUS gaming and video editing, or any other special feature, this is not the computer for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works well
Reviewed by Karen Wiemers in the United States on May 9, 2019
Verified Purchase
First of all, I normally order from my computer but since it died, I had to get the Amazon shopping app for my phone. I could not get all the details about what I was ordering. I was surprised when I got it to find it is a refurbished computer. The one that just died was also refurbished. I was disappointed that I didn't see any mention of it being refurbished when I found it via my phone. But so far so good. I will be disappointed if it shoots craps like the other one did...while I purchased it a few years ago in anticipation of my old one breaking, I had just set it up two days before it died...well, the power went off when I was online and it blew out all the drivers for the internet and the sound system. That one was a refurbished HP...this one is a Dell. Crossing my fingers.

Warranty & Support

Warranty, Labor:1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Direct with KLAMPAmazon.com Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.