Dell Latitude E7250 Intel i5-5300U 2.30Ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro (Renewed)

Dell Latitude E7250 Intel i5-5300U 2.30Ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
Dell Latitude E7250 Intel i5-5300U 2.30Ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro (Renewed) From Amazon.com



Dell Latitude E7250 As with the previous generation, The Dell latitude 7000 Series is the only laptop designed to be compatible with an existing laptop family docking station. The Latitude 12 7000 Series also features the new Dell wireless dock option, which provides seamless high-speed wireless docking through Intel WiGig technology powering up to two external displays, keyboard, mouse, audio, and other peripherals for a desktop free of wires. Also, Intel Pro Wireless Display technology (Intel Pro WiDi ) allows users to connect wirelessly to projectors and displays with the security and configuration capabilities It requires.

The product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Dell Latitude E7250 Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. 
  • Core i5 5300U 2.3GHZ
  • 8GB DDR3 Ram
  • 256GB Solid State Hard Drive
  • Windows 10 Professional
  • Optional WebCam

This Dell Latitude E7250 product is backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Your product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via a single point of contact at Amazon. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy.

Warranty & Support

Warranty, Labor:90 days limited warrantyAmazon.com Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.

Backcreek
Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019
Verified Purchase
I've used several Dell products in the past. My main computer is a Latitude E6540, weighing in at a hefty 6.5 lbs. My company recently issued me a Latitude 5590, somewhat lighter, and much faster. Both are 15". I thought at first that the E7250 had an identical keyboard (not including the numeric keypad on the right) to the 5590. However, in measuring from the "tilde" to the "backspace", I find the 5590 is 10.75 inches and the E7250 is 10.25...not much compromise given the size of the E7250. I am very pleased with the performance, compared to my E6540. I expect most of the video issues I experience are related to my 10MB DSL rather than the computer itself. I left the E7250 in "sleep" mode last night and found I had a 90% battery in the AM. The small screen size...adequate for what I need...is more than compensated by the lightweight of this unit. Best of all, it fits in my E6540 docking station, so I can use it easily with my KVM and large monitor when I'm sitting at home.
Update: After working with it before, the smaller size of the keyboard becomes more apparent. I find I have to be aware of initial finger placement and "think small" when typing. However, it is very usable. The other note is that battery life continues to be great. I use the computer intermittently, using sleep mode often...and don't recharge for three or four days. "Booting" up after sleep mode is very quick. I'm still very pleased with this little machine.

Robin S.
5.0 out of 5 stars What a stupid I am.
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2018
Verified Purchase
Why should I buy an expensive computer when I can have this for a small price! This computer is excellent and it outperforms my newer Inspiron 11 (3152) in performance. The laptop looks and works great. I installed an 8Gb RAM module that I had sitting in a drawer and now I have a 16GB RAM machine. The back shows some wear (I don't care, I don't look on the back anyway) but the palm rest looks brand new. I don't care it is not touching, but, as my little daughter says "touch screens are for tablets and phones". I Will never buy a new computer again.

smokey
Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019
Verified Purchase
My Dell Latitude E7250 arrived on time and was well packaged. Having been refurbished it had a barely recognizable scuff on the outside cover. I was traveling this last week so I had an opportunity to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised by its quick boot-up time and the battery lasted for 3 hours before I recharged it at half capacity. I was doing emails and checking some web pages, not watching movies. The price of this certified refurbished unit was great. Since I don't like Windows 10, I downloaded Classic Shell for the Windows 7 look and have been enjoying it ever since. the size is great for slipping into a backpack and still large enough to view web pages or videos.