Dell Optiplex 990 Tower High Performance Business Desktop Computer, Intel Quad Core i5 up to 3.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit(Renewed)

Dell Optiplex 990 Tower High Performance Business Desktop Computer, Intel Quad Core i5 up to 3.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVD, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit(Renewed)




The product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.

Designed for heavy use in the corporate environment, this Dell computer has been Renewed with higher quality components than you'll find in typical off the shelf retail models. Perfect for business, home, and school, this computer has been professionally refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR). Every component is tested for full functionality to ensure years of ongoing performance and reliability. Exterior cosmetics are restored to a like-new condition with little to no visible signs of previous use. A fresh and authentic installation of Microsoft Windows 10 is performed with the new license digitally rendered in the PC for an easy and secure start upon first use.
  • CPU: 2nd Gen. Intel Quad-Core i5 Processor
  • RAM: 8 GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 2 TB HDD
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Optical: DVD Drive
  • Peripherals: USB Keyboard and Mouse, USB WiFi Adapter
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.


Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.

The Beam Team
5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!!
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2018
Verified Purchase
I am a well-known penny pincher. I buy clothes at Goodwill and buy generics of everything if available. That being said, I needed a computer and saw quickly that now is not a good time at all to build one. I'm not about to buy a brand new computer either..so the search began for a decent used or refurb. I found this and was pleased with the price and specs. Also, I found that if I applied for the Amazon visa and was approved I'd get $70 off my order. What a steal.....if it worked and really had what the description said it had. I received it in a timely fashion and the packing was amazing. I immediately opened the case and did an inventory of parts. Only one thing was wrong in the description. It was not an Optiplex 990 but a 790. Not a big deal. I am changing out the power supply for more power and installing an SSD. You can't go wrong with this company as far as I can see. I would do business with again. This was a winning decision to order this. If my review has been helpful..please push that button on the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great out of the box
Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018
Verified Purchase
I was looking to build a PC with a smaller size but while looking for cases I came across this. I figured worst-case scenario if it sucks I'd strip it and use the tower, memory, HDD, and whatever else I could and build from there. To my surprise, it works pretty darn well. I run 3-4 instances of Final Fantasy 11 at the same time with highly tweaked graphics pretty much all day. It can handle it ok as is, but with a little video lag which is understandable with integrated graphics. So I did a little shopping and snagged a Geforce GTX 1050Ti for $130, and a power supply for $30, which was pretty cool. So this PC plus $160 and now it's pretty much awesome. The video is outstanding now. If you run games just know you will need to put a card in it. The video card comes within .25" of the first memory stick but fits like it was meant to be there. The power supply needs to be upgraded if you add a video card for sure because the stock 275w is just not going to hold up. The new power supply plugged in perfectly and fit like a glove. There are 4 memory slots on the board in the one I got, with 2x 4gb sticks and 2 open slots. I plan on upgrading to 16gb maybe, but right now I don't really see the need. It boots fast and in the couple months I've had it there's been zero issues. The Windows 10 install on mine is clean and there's not a bunch of garbage proprietary software installed like you get buying a new brand name PC. There's enough room in the case for another optical drive and at least 2 more HDDs. The USB wireless adapter they threw in the box is ok I guess, but it kept dropping the connection. It's most likely an issue with my aging router or my lack of wireless knowledge, so I just got unlazy and ran an Ethernet cable. A perfect connection so far thru the onboard adapter. I've seen some bad reviews but I figure with refurbs bad apples are bound to happen, and/or it could be user errors. If you get one and don't expect much, you just might be pleasantly surprised.