Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop (Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB Memory, 2 TB HDD, DVDRW, NVIDIA GeForce GT 730) Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)

Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop (Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB Memory, 2 TB HDD, DVDRW, NVIDIA GeForce GT 730) Windows 10 Pro (Renewed) From Amazon.com

This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. The product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied
  • Processor: Intel Core 7th Generation i7-7700 Processor (Quad-Core, up to 4.20 GHz, 8MB Cache, 65W)
  • 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 | Dell Wireless 1707 Card (802.11BGN + Bluetooth 4.0, 2.4 GHz)
  • 2TB 7200 rpm SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive | NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR3
  • Windows 10 Pro | Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional.

M. James
5.0 out of 5 stars A+ all the way
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018
Verified Purchase
Little apprehensive about purchasing a computer that would be delivered via USPS but all went great. The desktop arrived quickly and was snugly packed. Included keyboard and mouse which I hadn't expected. Many thanks. In two seconds it was up and running. Took 3 hrs. to do all the updates but after that, I was in business. Loaded most of my programs which I need including iTunes which has gotten cranky in its old age. The first time I've purchased a refurbished computer and the experience has been very positive. Kinda feel better about it as I know someone knowledgeable has checked it over.

K. Groh
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2018
Verified Purchase
This was such a great deal. I bought it for an employee and as a non-profit, we needed a great computer at a really good price. This was just that and came ready to go. It has worked really well since December. It came with a basic keyboard and mouse. But it has run like a new computer and done well. I'm very pleased with the value of processor, RAM, and video card for this price.

Rochelle Malloy
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2018
Verified Purchase
I like the computer, it works fine and I have no problems other than it struggling to play videos and the DVD player being wonky. The speakers would be my biggest complaint because I wasn't sure if the speakers would just work without having external speakers. It doesn't. It was a hassle linking my Bluetooth headphones and speakers to the computer. It finally worked right when I got my monitor. I don't know why it did that but it was just troublesome for no reason.

PDE
5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!!
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018
Verified Purchase
The unit arrived safely in "turnkey" condition; ready go to work as soon as peripheral connections hooked up. Once the operating system update installed I ran performance tests to "proof" system capabilities.
Expecting to be underwhelmed, I actually came away quite impressed and have not been disappointed in any way. Though not a gaming unit, this is a very balanced, high-performance machine that can do it all!!