Dell OptiPlex 9020-SFF, Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHZ, 16GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed)

Dell OptiPlex 9020-SFF, Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHZ, 16GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed) 2

Dell OptiPlex 9020-SFF Designed for heavy use in the corporate environment, this Dell computer has been Renewed with higher quality components than you'll find in typical off the shelf retail models. Perfect for business, home, and school, this computer has been professionally refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR). Every component is tested for full functionality to ensure years of ongoing performance and reliability.

Exterior cosmetics are restored to a like-new condition with little to no visible signs of previous use. A fresh and authentic installation of Microsoft Windows 10 is performed with the new license digitally rendered in the PC for an easy and secure start upon first use.

Dell OptiPlex 9020-SFF, Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHZ, 16GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVDRW, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed)

Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories may be generic. All Renewed products come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. 

Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.

Amazon Renewed Guarantee
We want you to shop with confidence and be fully satisfied that your purchase on Amazon Renewed looks and works like new. That’s why Amazon and its selling partners in the Renewed program back applicable products with the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. We reserve the right to decline a return or refund if we determine that the Amazon Renewed Guarantee is being abused.

Jim Chou
5.0 out of 5 stars Like a brand new machine
Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019
Verified Purchase
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box - I would be hard-pressed to tell this from a brand new machine. Everything was clean inside and out, everything worked. RefurbConnect also sent me a 4570 instead of 4590, which was a nice bonus. I removed the hard drive, cloned it to an SSD, and activated Windows off the SSD without problems.

There's only room for one 3.5" hard drive in the case, but I was able to replace the 500GB 3.5" HDD with two 2.5" SSDs. There are three SATA connectors on the MB, one was used for the DVD RW drive, leaving two connectors for other drives. I had to use a SATA power splitter to provide power for the second drive, and of course, had to provide my own data cable for it as well.

There is one long PCI-E slot I haven't used yet, but I added a USB 3.0 half-height card in the short 1x PCI-E slot and that worked fine.

The only issues I had were:
- I spent a lot of time looking for the Windows 10 activation sticker on the computer after I glanced at the Windows paperwork they sent. However, there was small print in the booklet saying systems with a Windows 8 sticker would not have a sticker. Activation proceeded fine.
- It came with probably the cheapest keyboard imaginable, though it was USB. I had a problem with the / key, which seemed to be due to some metal piece that had fallen from the right shift key. However, after removing the metal piece both the / key and the Shift key worked perfectly fine, so I'm not sure where the metal piece came from.

All in all, this was a surprisingly good buy, it seems perfect as a Blue Iris server, and the CPU load is low enough (only 3 2560*1440 cameras) that I could use it as a Plex server and download box as well using external drives.

Artie
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019
Verified Purchase
The product was shipped very well with plenty of foam to protect it. So, I got a brand-name PC with an Intel i5 processor, 16gb of RAM, a keyboard, mouse, and power cable, external USB wireless network adapter (was this supposed to arrive with my order?), and a licensed copy of Windows 10 Professional on a half-terabyte hard disk all for just over $200 bucks? As if that's not enough this great little machine two integrated display ports on the back, so it's multi-monitor ready out of the box. This model has plenty of USB ports on the front and the back. If you just need a great workhorse computer this is it. Have a few gaming computers already for the kids so I just needed something to code on and connect to my employer's corporate network, etc. What a deal... honestly I couldn't be happier... not to even mention the beer money I have leftover!

Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018
Verified Purchase
Dell OptiPlex 9020-SFF(Certified Refurbished)
Sold by: Joy Systems Inc

Speedy shipping, well packaged arrived UN-damaged in spite of the shipper... Great looking product, it's refurbished but you would never know it by looking at it.
The free keyboard and optical mouse was a big surprise, I didn't expect those.
This is a replacement for a dead computer that had "almost" the same specs, but this one is SOOOOOO much faster, it has not slowed down any that I can tell after I have gotten my "garbage" installed...
One other nice touch was the Windows activation guide with an enlarged picture of the product key, that was a treat for my 70-year-old eyes!!!
Joy Systems will be my go-to for any future computer needs. Thanks, Guys, you Dun-Good!!!!!
Retiredonce
5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2020
Verified Purchase
The product arrived two days early (thanks, FedEx!) in perfect condition. One minor scratch on the case along with some paint wear on one edge was the only indicator this wasn't a new computer, but the case itself was sparkling clean. I checked inside and discovered that it was also very clean and had apparently been blown out. Startup and boot were very uneventful and quick. I found that I had been shipped an i5-4590 in lieu of the i5-4570 I had ordered, so that was a nice surprise. Diagnostics reported everything was in perfect order, and the case sticker noted the OS was Win10 for Refurbished PC's. From a functional standpoint, this machined behaved as if it were a brand new computer from Dell. Scandisk reported no errors on the disk, and a third-party diagnostics program comes with a shortcut on the desktop. Network connection via Cat 5 cable was effortless with excellent connectivity speed to my local ISP. I installed software and ran the computer for a couple of days with no problems whatsoever. I've purchased refurbished units before and they arrived in a well-used box with paper as packaging material. For my modest needs, this computer will give me many years of use.